IFN Modern products are manufactured for quality and durability. These products are warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal non-commercial usage -- according to the listed schedule and limitations shown below.
• 5 years structural integrity of frame
• 3 years on seating wood finishes
• 3 years on upholstery fabric against wear and deterioration (except leather)
• Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore are not covered by this warranty.
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood veneer furnishings. Therefore IFN Modern products are not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
This warranty will not cover labor, freight, or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of IFN Modern products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product.
This warranty applies only to products purchased through authorized IFN Modern furniture dealers and products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada. This warranty does not apply to products used for rental purposes.
Contact Parts Department via email [email protected], or toll-free parts number 1-877-385-5025, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Provide model number and description of the problem and obtain confirmation number. At its option, IFN Modern will:
a. Supply compatible components of current manufacture.
b. Repair the customer’s component.
C. Provide a replacement.
* It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory.